Friday, November 5, 2010

GIRL SCOUTS MEETING


 Yesterday night I had a girl scout meeting. We met at an ambulance station and a EMT worker who worked there showed us around the station. We had fun. She showed us the inside of an ambulance. We saw all the different types of bandages, gauze, medicine and other stuff. We all got "souvenirs" from the ambulance. I got a thick gauze sheet for stopping blood and pus and body fluids from coming out more. 


We went to the ambulance station to earn a medical badge.  My mommy took me to the ambulance station and we met the troop there. I haven't earned a badge yet, let alone a girl scout vest (I didn't want the sash) to wear. Because I'm new to the whole thing. We learned that there are different types of bandages.


The worker also showed us a stethoscope. It was green. Each one of us got to try it out for ourselves. I have my own gray stethoscope at home. I don't like all the earwax and gook on the earpieces because that's just plain gross.


We haven't started selling cookies yet.


God helps us and makes us feel better when we are down. He helps heal our wounds and the specific ones too. He makes us happy.















No comments:

Post a Comment