Thursday, April 21, 2011

Facebook Ruins Friendships

I have recently been using Facebook to talk to my "friend" but mostly to play Pet Society. Well, while I was playing Facebook, my "friend" who shall remain anonymous popped up in chat mode and I clicked on the button, only to accidentally x out of chat mode. It took me about 20 seconds to get back on chat. She took it personally and thought I was lying because on her computer it said I was still on Facebook!;(


Anyway I got another message from her mother telling me to stop being rude to her daughter or she would tell my mother.
(GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!)

I was so mad! These girls are sooooo dramatic. (Ugh!)



I tried to relax. I told my dad, only to make him angry.
Not only that, but my Facebook "friend" defriended me. I'm going to go get some juice.


Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment