Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Finger Knitting A Scarf


So yesterday my mother finger knitted a scarf for me. Today I tried finger knitting a scarf for myself and I love it.





We went to the craft store and bought this baby soft, pink and white, ice cream yarn.  At first I didn't think I could get it, but I did and I just kept on knitting even though I didn't want my scarf to be too long and my little pinky finger was getting tired.




My mother helped me add ribbons and pom poms to the scarf and it looks great.  I have a great plan now for Christmas gifts. 


To Be Continued...


 Okay, I'm back, today I finger knitted a head band for myself that matched my fluffy scarf.  I'll show you the head band later. But here is a how to video I made showing you how I finger knitted my scarfs. You can also find other videos about finger knitting like mine on the internet if you want even more instruction.  Maybe another time I'll make a video on how to make the pom poms.  But for now i have a lot of homework and not enough time to do more videos.

Here are my videos on finger knitting. 
 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Priya U.S.A.

    Great job! Your scarf is BEAUTIFUL!! Can you make me one too? (:

    I love the music in the videos, my sister went to elementary school with one of the singers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I have never seen knitting done before without using knitting needles. Good job!

    ReplyDelete