Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Birthday


Today is my birthday! I'm 12 years old! Today my mother took me to the hair salon to get my hair straightened. Then we went to the mall and had pizza before getting our nails done. Then we shopped a little bit, and went to the store to get my brother a steak when my mother realized that her coat was too small! Then I realized something. At the hair salon, the ladies had taken our coats. They must have given her the wrong coat! Yous see, when they handed her the coat, the inside tag was red. I didn't remember her having any coats with a red tag in it, but I didn't say anything. It turns out that the workers had been searching everywhere for the coat my mother had; the owner was confused. My mother was able to get her coat back and they sprayed some stuff in my hair to keep it from frizzing everywhere.    








Tonight we're going to Ruth Chris! I can't wait to dig my teeth into a nice, warm, smoking steak full of rich and juicy flavor.



frothygirlz.com


I personally HATE completely rare steak, even if it's filet mignon. Medium rare or medium is more me. Rare steak is too gummy, and not yet juicy.











                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment