Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nothing More To Say, She's A Forty-Year-Old Diva!




http://christianradiokids.blogspot.com/2011/09/learn-ballet-with-madame-fuji.html


Go to the link first!




Madame Fuji's Blog


Hello Novices. I, Madame Fuji am a very famous Italian dancer. You can read more about me later, but first I must powder my wig.


-Yours Truly,
Sofia Fuji






Hello Again.


I finished my wig and will now tell you that you STINK AT BALLET!! Only I, beautiful and talented Sofia Fuji am great and successful at this graceful dance. I spent twenty years working my butt off, and I am not going to let anyone catch up to me!


I will help, you, but only a bit!




  1. Get your costume. Leotard, Tutu, Slippers, and Ribbons. 
  2. Go to first position. I am not going any further than that.
Check back often please. 

-Sofia


Comment Your Thoughts In My Comment Box At The Bottom Of The Page. DO IT!!!








Hi!


I am in Paris with my rich husband. I'm eating lobster in our condo.


Ciao!







Hello Once Again Fellow Novices.


I am still in Paris, at a bread restaurant. My neighbor is sooo chatty. She won't shut up. Yes, I am talking to you Sharie!


Anyway, I will post more videos later. Goodbye.







I did it! Unlike you.


Meet The Fuji Family


Sofia Marina Fuji
Alberto Matteo Fuji
Alfio Roberto Fuji
Alessia Misuki Fuji
Lula The Joking Horse
Pudding
Katalina
The Goldfish


That is all.






















No comments:

Post a Comment