Friday, December 16, 2011

Art



Yesterday my mother took my brother and I with her when she went to meet a local artist.  

She purchased one of his art pieces. I think the piece is very beautiful.  She said that she wanted us to see what a real artists studio looked like.  






He invited us in and we walked up I think two or three flights of stairs. His studio was filled with so much art it was overwhelming to look at everything, but a lot of fun.  


My brother brought along his transformers and mother made him sit in a chair and told him not to touch anything.  


I'm glad she took us with her, it was a lot of fun one day I would like to go back.
To be continued...






1 comment:

  1. This is great! I love going to art museums but you got to see the artists studio!Cool!

    ReplyDelete