Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

I forgot to post on Christmas, so here you go:

CHRISTMAS DAY

Today Me and my family opened presents. Even the bird opened his. I received a blue/yellow Furby, Moon shoes, a plasma car, and a Perplexus Epic.

My brother got a million Transformers and a giant, dangerous NERF gun. There's like 25 darts. We'll see how long those last.

The family spent most of the day watching TV. My dad watched the Lakers while I went upstairs to watch a 1977 Nancy Drew episode. My grandma ate downstairs with my mother in the kitchen cooking dinner and my brother running through the house like a horse with a terrible itch on its nose.

Anyway, back to December 26th. I have all of these swelling scratches on my arm from where Monty was perching on me. I'm sure he doesn't mean any harm, but his nails are too sharp.

I have to go. I need some antiseptic NOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment