Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pudding For The Holidays- His Wish List

Pudding wants a lot of things for Christmas... is he going to get them?



Santa, I have been a really good puppy, and I know your watching me right now so I am just going to blurt out want I want so I won't have to go through the trouble of mailing my list to you. Also, you'll get my message faster and make my presents first.


I want a........

Bone the size of me,

Victorious Season 1 and 2 Boxed Set,

Victorious Tori Vega doll that sings,

Victorious sound track,

A yearly member ship to my local Woof Woof For Victorious Fan Club,

Victorious microphone,

Victorious boom box,

Victorious mp3 player,

 and a Victorious karoake machine.

Thanks, Pudding

1 comment:

  1. Dear Pudding,

    You will get a nice big bag of black coal. Naughty beast.

    Love,
    Santa

    ReplyDelete