Saturday, November 5, 2011

Stranded In Front Of My Teacher's House

Normally, my mother picks me up from school, but yesterday she was at a doctor's appointment. I had to take the school bus. Now, our bus is always breaking down in the middle of nowhere. This happens about twice a year. I knew we where gonna breakdown when the bus started slowing down. Not only that, but we broke down on a HILL! In front of my math, science, and health teacher's house, too. And she was right behind us! Her kid was just lucky enough to get off the bus and into her house before the bus broke down. Things are always happening to my bus!


We waited for an hour before another bus came to "rescue" us. In the time when we were waiting on that bus, kids were crying, yelling, screaming, throwing things, and the bus driver had to tell everyone to be quiet. Eventually the bus came, and we got home. Boy was that experience wild.

















No comments:

Post a Comment