Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Naren's Birthday!

Today is my little brother's birthday! He is turning six! Today, he brought goody bags for his kindergarten class. When he got home, mommy  took him to the park and he scored 56 baskets! 111 points! Athletic prodigy.


Then they picked me up from school. When we got home, while I prepared my brother presents, mommy took Naren downstairs to make a cherry smoothie. It tasted good. While he watched TV, I got a brown paper bag.


I gave him:


The result? A very excited face. He even loved the books. I did too, when I was younger. After I gave him his gifts, we read the first chapter of The Absent Author, acted out Spongebob's Bubble Blowing Technique, played basketball, and made a rubber band ball. We had fun.

Later we all played board games.


No comments:

Post a Comment