Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Yeah!

Guess what today was?

MY LAST DAY AS A FOURTH GRADER IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!


That's right. I'm now going to go to intermediate school in Fall 2011!


I am so happy. Me and my classmates walked around school asking teachers to sign our yearbooks! We played games and since it was a half day, we were dismissed at 11:30 instead of 3:30.


Anyway, yesterday me and my friend Maddy went to the incline on a hill and while there we got soft serve ice cream, went to a tourist mall where we got cotton candy and pop, and while coming home went to Giant Eagle to get food and two large cans of Pringles. She got Sour Cream and Onion and I got Cheddar Cheese.


Bye!

I like this game. We play it on the Wii at school.
Yes, every classroom has a Wii. The PFO bought them.

No comments:

Post a Comment