Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr. Suess

MARCH 2nd

It's Dr. Suess's birthday! We didn't do anything special today. Although, I have always wanted to eat green eggs and ham.

Are you going to see Dr. Suess's: The Lorax?

I'm not sure if I will, but it sure looks interesting!

Today, we had something strange happen.


There seems to be something wrong with our electricity, because about once every month, a giant noise; "BLEHH!", blows through the house from the living room. (I think.)

My room is the at the end of the hall, right above the living room. Whenever something happens down there, my floor buzzes. Sometimes it's like an earthquake in my room. So you can imagine what happens when a huge noise is born. Just a few minutes ago it happened, and here I was, typing this to you. When it did, the ground buzzed, and my feet were vibrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment