Saturday, March 10, 2012

My New Nancy Drew Books.

In this video I will show you all of my NEW Nancy Drew Mystery Stories.  I love Nancy Drew because she is such a strong role model because she is not afraid of anything.  She's a girl detective/ amateur sleuth. On each cover Nancy Drew's appearance changes.
I forgot to mention another book I had already read in the collection until the end of the video. OH! And if I sound kind of funny in the video it's because of my bite plate. Refer to my old post for more info on the bite plate. Just go to the search box and type in "bite plate" or "dentist."

 

One day, when I was on the computer in my room, my dad came in a looked at  some of my new Nancy Drew books. He took one look at one book's inside cover and said that either "Marissa" was very neat and didn't bend the books, or she had never read them in the first place. 

You see, these books are from a second hand bookstore and it seems the books were given to "Marissa" from her grandparents (I know because in each book's inside cover there is a message from the grandmother.) She signs it, "Grandma and Pap Pap".  I think that they first started giving her the books in 2002 because that's what the grandmother dates them from.  But the last book in the collection does not have a message from the grandparents and isn't dated.  I wonder why.  What would Nancy Drew do to figure this out.  It's a mystery.


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, the plot thickens. I bet Nancy would love to solve a mystery like this.

    ReplyDelete