Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Carly's Gummy Bear Burst!! Warning, use earphones if in library!

I love this game, it's one of my favorites on iCarly.com!

  Preview of game.



Sorry, the game is too big. It goes off the page.

CARLY'S NEW ROOM


Carly's new room is sooo cool! Actually, her old burned bed 



Is the same one I have!


Here are the new pieces of cool furniture she has!!





A FIRE RETARDANT GUMMY BEAR CHANDELIER  





An I-don't-know-what.


Main views




I'm hungry already!!





Her closet is electronic!






I love those drawers!



I really don't get why "Church Pants" is so funny.



This is the lamp that destroyed her room.



Just turn ingnore the game music playing.
Go to 1:45 to see the chandelier.

iCarly Here is a tour of Carly's new room!
Get More: iCarly Episodes,iCarly,iCarly Games

No comments:

Post a Comment