Saturday, July 30, 2011

Rock-N-Roll McDonald's



I like this place a lot. When on vacation to Illinois, we stopped here. The Rock-N-Roll McDonald's is a tourist attraction, and very popular. Click here to learn more.They even serve gelato!! My favorite is Pistachio.
This food is really unhealthy, so we don't eat it a lot, but I love fries sooo much!









 NON MEAT EATER STORY


When my mother was a kid, she had many cats. 
More than one, is all I have to say.














Well, apparently her apartment had mice, and one of her her cats who was supposed to catch the mice, I think it was Toy Toy, yeah she was always PLAYING with the mice. So, my grandma got angry and told the cat to kill the mice, not play with them, so-


I'm going to stop here and finish the story in the next post because we were talking about food, and the next few things I'm gonna say might make you barf if you have a weak stomach. So bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment